I2M Associates is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how we collect personal data from you, and how it is processed by us, how to contact us with inquiries or complaints, and, how to modify or delete your personal information. Please read this policy carefully before using our website at i2massociates.com, because, by using the website, you agree to be bound by it. This policy was last updated on November 1, 2016. You might also like to print a copy so that you can remind yourself what you agreed to.
We are I2M Associates, LLC of 3730 Kirby Drive, Suite 650, Houston, TX 77098, USA.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites. This includes information provided when subscribing to our services (for example to receive information from us), posting material (e.g., comments) or requesting more information. We may also ask you for information when you ask us for more information and when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and,
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data, location data, IP Address and device information, weblogs and other communication data, and, the resources that you access.
We obtain information from you in three ways:
- either, by you typing in your personal details; or,
- by the automatic collection of information about you as you use our websites; or,
- from third parties.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
You can find out more about this type of technology through your internet browser. For example:
- If you use Internet Explorer click ‘Help’ on the toolbar and then search on ‘Cookies’ in the box which appears;
- If you use Safari click ‘Safari’ then ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Security’. You can then click ‘Help’ to learn more about cookies and the options your browser gives you; and,
- If you use Mozilla Firefox you can find out more here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences.
The system may also use web beacons which are similar but not identical to cookies in the way they operate. You can find out more about web beacons on Wikipedia here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
If you are only browsing our website and have not logged in, we will not ask you to type in any personal information, but certain information – including device and connection information, browser type and version, operating system and platform details and the time of accessing the website – may be automatically collected. This technology helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. It helps us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and,
- Rrecognize you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I2M Associates is a global business. As a result the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our locations which may be inside or outside the United States of America (USA). Data may also be processed by people around the world who work for us or for one of our contractors. These people may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your information requests, meeting your information or service requests and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Some parts of this site may link across to the websites of third parties who work with us or simply provide information of interest. For example, if you use our website to conduct research or apply for a job, it is likely your data will be collected and processed by third parties. You should always check their privacy policies as well since you will be bound by it.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. If you use another account to log on to a secure part of the I2M Associates website then please make sure that you keep that password secure too. If you think that any of your passwords might have been compromised, then please let us know immediately so that we can look after the security of your details on our site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use our own procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorized access.
As a global business we use servers in different locations around the world including in the USA. We may own or rent those servers and we may ask others to store your data on our behalf. By inputting your data you consent to that transfer and processing.
APPLYING FOR A JOB ONLINE
If you use the website to apply to work with us, we will use the information you supply to process your application and to monitor recruitment statistics. As a global business we may transfer your details outside of your home country and to other companies in the I2M Associates family. Where we want to disclose information to a third party, for example where we want to contact a reference we will not do so without informing you first unless the disclosure is required by law. Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held for up to 12 months after the recruitment exercise has been completed, it will then be destroyed or deleted. We retain de-personalized statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but individuals should not be identifiable from that data. Once a person has taken up employment with us, we will compile a file relating to their employment. At that stage we will give more details about how we hold employee data.
PRIVACY PROTECTION AND CHILDREN
I2M Associates understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. However, I2M Associates’s website is not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children of 13 years of age or younger. We do not therefore knowingly collect or maintain personal data relating to children of 13 years of age or younger. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and think that we may have information relating to that child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ask you to prove your relationship to the child but if you do so you may (subject to applicable law) request access to and deletion of that child’s personal data.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- To try to make our website more secure;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our sites; and,
- To improve our compliance; and,
- To notify you about changes to what we do.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please indicate your choice in the relevant box situated on the form when we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of the business or assets;
- If I2M Associates or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held will be one of the transferred assets. Similarly, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest in the event of a reconstruction, liquidation or administration;
- We also use demographic information to tailor the website to the interests of our visitors. We share this with third parties so that they can build up a better picture of our customer base and general consumer trends;
- You may have accessed our website through a hyperlink from the website of a third party such as Google. If so, you consent to your personal details, including behavioral patterns, being shared between us and that third party in accordance with our relationship with them.
LISTENING TO YOU
You can ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may opt out at any time even if you have previously given your consent, although it will take a short while for the changes in your preferences to become effective. You can also ask us to either update or remove any personal information from our database. Whilst we will do our best to completely remove your personal information when so requested, in some instances it may be impossible to delete all copies. You can ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes by indicating in the relevant box on the forms we use to collect your data. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or +1-713-807-0021.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In some countries you may have the right to access, modify or remove information we currently hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise those rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT I2M ASSOCIATES
Rev. November 2016